Sections

Neighborhoods

Features

Follow Us

NHI Newsletter

Some Favorite Sites

Government/ Community Links

Fire Destroys Garage

by Staff | Nov 23, 2012 11:33 am

Commenting has been closed | E-mail the Author

Posted to: Dwight

Roderick Topping Photos A single-alarm fire destroyed a two-bay garage on Dwight Street.

The fire started accidentally around 10:30 p.m. Wednesday behind 226 Dwight Street, according to Assistant Fire Chief Ralph Black.

Firefighters put out the blaze without suffering any injuries, Black said.

The garage itself—and a car unfortunate enough to be parked there—didn’t fare as well, as demonstrated by these photos sent in by Roderick Topping.

Share this story with others.

Share |

Post a Comment

There were no comments

Events Calendar

loading…

SeeClickFix »

Lamp out.
Oct 20, 2014 2:31 am
Address: 262 York St. New Haven, Connecticut
Rating: 1

Lamp housing displayed #20 on it.

Lamp out.
Oct 20, 2014 2:27 am
Address: 1068 Chapel St. New Haven, Connecticut
Rating: 1

Lamp housing displayed #31 on it.

PosterWallAdd your Poster

Sponsors

N.H.I. Site Design & Development

smartpill design