Follwowing are the most recent home sales in Hamden, through Nov. 30, according to town land records.
100 Hearn Lane, sold by Gloria Possidente to Mansi Vaidya and Govindbhai Limbachia for $200,000.
130 2nd St., sold by Harold and Eba Wenger to Nikhil Malik for $200,000.
1912 State St., sold by Manmohan Bharara to Washington Larrea for $210,000.
275 Circular Avenue. Gary Couture sold Unit 2D to Johnathan Beauchamp for $95,000.
38 Easton St. Joseph Anania sold it to Brandon and Andrea Sumpter for $165,000.
90 Carleton St. Richard Onofrio sold the house to Kenny Rosa-Maldonado for $189,900.
• Patricia Nizen sold 184 Todd S. to Raffaele Difranzo Jr for $204,000.
• Habib Ahsan and Nadia Farooq sold 45 Pheasant Lane to Nrupen and Krupali Patel for $310,000.
• Mary Grace Crisafi sold 339 Knob Hill Dr. to Honglin Sun for $212,500.
• New Britain-based Next Day Realty LLC sold 239 Russo D. to Ted Giovanniello and Alan Rubin for $195,000.
• Timothy and Teresa Charron sold 215 West Woods Rd. to Allie and AJ’s Properties LLC for $252,000.